Tuesday, October 24, 2006

am i going crazy?


if i always hear my message alert tone (twisted nerve from kill bill) even when no one is texting me?

if i talk aloud to no one in particular while writing emails, letters and even blog posts? (im mouthing my words here, coz im in public and other people might freak out)

if i keep on tripping on things that are not there and banging body parts unexplicably? (hence, the three band-aids im sporting now)

if i keep a running movie in my head starring wentworth miller and julia stiles?

if i can't sleep at night because i keep thinking that there are ants crawling over me and so i turn on the lights but cant find any and so i try to sleep again but can still feel something crawling on me?

if i keep imagining snow patrol's gary lightbody singing to me over a cup of coffee?

or maybe i just have too much caffeine in my system...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not crazy if you're keeping a running movie in your head starring wentworth miller and me. ;)

Anonymous said...

um.. my diagnosis.. no, you're not going nuts. just oozing with mental clarity ;) cheers!

Anonymous said...

iyugn sa kill bill ringtone, medyo may ganung effect talaga siya. that happened to me nung ginagamit ko pa iyung tone na iyun.

with the other "craziness," well, di ako psychiatrist/psychologist to assess, pero tingin ko, masyado lang malawak ang kapasidad mo para sa imahinasyon. :)

jen said...

you are definitely not going crazy. we are just all quirky people...in our own little ways of course. remember, ally mcbeal & john cage?

wandering storyteller said...

kailangan mo nang mag-dota, promise.



KILL THEM ALL!!! DEADS YOU!! DEADS YOU!!!

JM Erni-Manongdo said...

definitely not crazy! or if you are, then i am too! some of these things happen to me too like tripping on things that aren't there and the ants crawling. ugh. i swear i can never explain that but i ants - real or imaginary - are annoying.

hang in there =)