Sunday, October 22, 2006

Vanity...,my favorite sin

So I've finished my first week of my first ever serious diet and I'm just about ready to climb the walls
This is the first time I've been really serious (except for that slip-up last Tuesday. damn you chocolate fountain!!!) and with my officemate as my "guardian", I am even more determined to do this
And when I think about all the clothes in my closet that I cannot wear, then I am even more impatient to lose all this weight that I carry around
So yeah, you can say that vanity is the number one reason for this urge to go back to my slim, petite self (yes, i was once that. and i have pictures to prove it)

and this isn't just a crash diet, like a lot of my diets have been before
i will follow this through to the bitter end
and i guess it's just the first few weeks that are so darn difficult
so forgive me if i excessively complain in the next few days

but, as my college kuya used to say,
"if you're vain, don't complain"

so there you go......

goodbye pizzas, chocolates, sisigs, ice creams, cakes and pastries.
i'll be seeing you sometime soon, but not as often as i would want to
we had some great, gut-wrenching moments together, and i will always treasure them
but now, i have my vanity to feed, so forgive me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck sa diet! kaya natin ito! big bellies of the world, unite and fight!

ahehe. ako kelangan ko ng exercise.

jen said...

will be cheering you on! kaya mo yan promise! it's just mind over matter! =)

Anonymous said...

u can do it, gurl! i have more weight to lose so i know you'll achieve ur ideal body soon. wl b cheking up on u.

wandering storyteller said...

nyah! so sinong kumain nung ice cream sa ref natin? =0

moomooo!!!!!!!! ;-)

Stef said...

go ids!!!!

you're looking even more beautiful each time i see you. (which isn't as often enough. miss you, girl! see you wednesday!)

i, on the other hand, will stick to the diet that's working for me: workaholism!!!

idagurl said...

kurokuro aka peps
i dont want a big belly anymore! hehe. try mo hiphop aero, ang saya

jen
tenks. and give me tips! hehe

wrigs
kwentuhan tayo ng diet stories on our mall date. im holding you to that!

moks
ooopppssss...busted. hehe. wag ka na maguwin ng ice cream ha. or else ubusin mo na agad

stef
i wish workaholism works for me. but i only end up eating more! and thanks for that very nice compliment :)