Thursday, January 11, 2007

coffee coffee coffee


if you open up my body at this very moment, you would probably see, smell and feel caffeine running through my veins

coffee used to be a recreational activity for me. but now my brain has been re-wired to associate coffee with business meetings, working on my laptop, trying to find a coffee shop with free wifi

coffee used to be for having quiet but crazy conversations with friends or a contemplative "me" time or just simply basking in the addictive aroma and heady feeling that coffee gives me

im not complaining, because i would take coffee whatever way i can

but i do miss just staring off into space while sipping on a frapuccino. or reading a book while i let my cappuccino get cold. or marathon gab session with friends who dont know the meaning of segue while constantly getting brewed coffee refills

so the first chance i get, il spend the whole day just doing all of that. so are you up for a cup?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes mam!!!!!!! ;P

Stef said...

count me in!

Anonymous said...

hi ida! just had a cup of delicious godiva coffee with kj. :) dito lang sa bahay hehe.

exchange tayo link, whaddaya say?

G! said...

happy new year ida!

coffee addicts of the world unite!

i swear by ucc's coffee. cheaper alternative is figaro's. infinitely better than sbucks ;)

Unknown said...

But coffee, for me, will never be the same without Libreria. I'm beginning to hate myself now everytime I go to Starbucks.

Addict. :)

Anonymous said...

ay i love libreria. :) books, cakes, and coffee!!!

sorry "g," i find UCC expensive. mahal ng cakes nila eh. hehe. :)

coffee's a big part of my job. everyday coffee kami. may figaro kasi kami sa building eh. :)