Saturday, February 24, 2007

life is like itunes' party shuffle

...you have no control over what you're gonna get next


Oh all the days
That I have run
I sought to lose that cloud that's blacking out the sun
My train will come
Some one day soon
And when it comes I'll ride it bound from night to noon
- Looking at the World from the Bottom of a Well, Mike Doughty


the angel opens her eyes
pale blue colored iris,
presents the circle
and puts the glory out to hide
- lightning crashes, live


That I would be fine even even if I went bankrupt
That I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
That I would be great if I was no longer queen
That I would be grand if I was not all knowing
- That It Would Be Good, Alanis Morisette


It takes some silence to make sound
It takes a loss before you found it
And it takes a road to go nowhere
It takes a toll to make you care
It takes a hole to make a mountain
- Life is Wonderful, Jason Mraz


Now the skies could fall
Not even if my boss should call
The world it seems so very small
'Cause nothing even matters at all
- Nothing Even Matters, Lauryn Hill


Childlike no on understand
Jack knife in your sweaty hands
Some kind of innocence is
measured out in years
You don't know what it's like
to listen to you fears
- Hey Bulldog, The Beatles

No comments: