Thursday, October 19, 2006

My favorite girl...

This is Anja (pronounced anya), the daughter of my officemate. Her favorite colors are pink and yellow. She knows all the words to High School Musical songs. She utters the sentence "You're so dedicated" even though she doesnt know what dedicated means. She asked her mom if she could not be my boss for one day so she could play with me. She think I'm actually funny. She's adorably smart and witty for her age. She rolls her eyes at boys that she doesn't like. She loves Sam Milby and she and her mom scream everytime they see him on Tv. She makes greeting cards for all the people in the office. She calls her mom everyday just to tell her about her day and to hear stories. She tells me I'm her favorite officemate. I call her onion. She calls me eggplant. We call her Mom tomato.

I love talking to her because things are uncomplicated and fun.
Someday I'm going to teach her to read Margaret Atwood, Neil Gaiman and Banana Yamamoto
I'm gonna make her listen to Up Dharma Down and U2
I'm gonna bring her to the National Museum and to the Planetarium
I'm gonna warn her about boys and their dishonorable intentions
Then I'm gonna tell her that they're not all that bad
I'm gonna tell her about God's grace and how it saved me from the darkest pits of despair

I look forward to sharing tears, laughter and stories with her in the future
And hopefully by that time, she would still think I'm actually funny Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, that's Anja. She loves Tito Migs. And I am going to make her love Tito Migs even more - even if that means she has to spend less time with Tita Ida.

Haha. Cute girl in a cute post. You decide who's the girl. Cheers! :)

idagurl said...

haha...let's see if you can drag her away from me...

and as for who's the girl...hmmm...can we just call it a draw? haha

Anonymous said...

ate idz....

you look great dun sa picture... new haircut??? you look thin...
aja!!! diet na ito!!!
haha... great!!!

Anonymous said...

asus...

Unknown said...

I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SONGS! I HAVE THE SING-ALONG AND DANCE-ALONG DVDS! I ALSO, take note, HAVE MEMORIZED THE DANCE STEPS!

Hence, I am cute.

idagurl said...

kitkat,
yep, had a haircut a few weeks ago...miss na kita, pramis

babylene
ano namang asus yan ha? ha?

ailene
in order to be that kind of cute, you have to be below 7 years old. hence, you're just weird. heehee

Unknown said...

Nope. Cute.