Thursday, May 24, 2007

dazed and confused


I don't know why, but my time away from the real world (aka locking myself in a world where the television is the be all and end all) has left me feeling dazed and confused. Everything seems to be moving slowly or maybe it's me that has gone slow motion. Words that used to flow smoothly through my lips are finding themselves stuck in my throat. Everytime I try to focus on the work at hand, my brain seems to refuse to focus and instead drifts away to a place it shouldn't go to at this moment. And instead of planning where I should go to next since I've been cooped in the house for a week, I'm already drifting off to my bed and thinking of all the things I want to do on my own

It's not as if I went through something remotely life changing. It's not as if I'm depressed because I have nothing to be depressed about. It's not as if I'm at a crossroads in my life because I like where I am now

So not knowing why I am dazed and confused has left me all the more dazed and confused

No comments: