Monday, June 18, 2007

Theories as to Why I've Become an Insomiac Again

1. I haven't changed my bedsheets for over a month so there are all kinds of creepy crawlies

2. Prime Suspects, Bejeweled and Text Twist are just too addictive

3. I just might be a little depressed

4. Too many books, so little time

5. My bed creaks whenever I move just a little bit

6. I hate my room

I'm just so excited to be going back to Laguna starting next month. I know I will get less sleep because of the 2 hour commute but at least I will be with my family, I can have baon everyday, I have cable television, I can be spoiled by my lola and it really is my own room

Here's to more sleepless nights...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurray! parehas na tayong magco-commute ng dalawang oras. they call me mental here for doing it. i think they're just too normal. hehe.

etechnocraft said...

This is the really very helpful content for all visitor because its your unique struggle and each every content line is very helpful for us thanks for sharing.
Chatville
Youtube.com/Activate
Groovy Bot
Fast People Search
Sportsurge

etechnocraft said...

This post is beautiful, I really love your quotes selection. I have also write a post on similar topic, reader may like it. I'd be grateful if you could allow that.
One Line Shayari
Good Night Shayari
Friendship Shayari