Saturday, June 16, 2007

They say 7 is a lucky number

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I have mini-bags inside my big bag. I have a bag for my ballpens and post-its, a kikay kit, a techie bag with all my chargers and wires, a pouch for my book and notebook and a food bag

2. I love reading "deep" books like Atwood, Pamuk, Hornby, Murakami but I also enjoy lightweights like Mary Higgins Clark, Nora Roberts, Lisa Kleypas, Judith and the like. But never chicklit, except when I'm really depressed

3. Music is my drug of choice. I get a certain kind of high when I'm really into music, whether it's listening to my mp3 player, moving my body and soul to a live jazz performance, silently absorbing everything in a rock concert, singing my heart out in karaoke or jumping and lifting my hands in a worship service. Oh, and I collect mp3s like there's no tomorrow

4. I have this weird quirk which I can never explain why I do it. I can never get on an escalator unless it's on an even number (when I start counting the steps). Otherwise, I slip, trip, or hold on to the nearest thing to me, which is usually a person. Okay, psych majors, explain away.

5. Over the past year or so, I've turned into an introvert. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy talking to friends a lot of times, but I would rather just go home and lock myself into my room with my books, videos and music. Which is a good thing sometimes, but it does fuel depression. Also, I don't have the talent for making new friends. I won't talk to you first unless you talk to me. And it's not shyness or being snobbish. I just don't know how to start a conversation.

6. I am deathly afraid of rodents

7. Except for one guy (who is still a good friend), I cringe when I remember ALL the guys I used to love/like/had a crush on. I can't figure out why I loved/liked/had a crush on them

I tag Moks, Peps, Reah B, Babylene, Charis R, Iris and Jen A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ids! naaalala kita kasi andito ko sa starbucks morato right near your office, where we met for a brief few minutes noong bumibili ako ng coffee press at ikaw naman eh nasa work pa! :) hehe

p.s. is it weird that i already know all the facts about you that you've listed here? ganon na ba tayo katagal magkakilala or do i just read your blog like it was a daily?? haha ;)

eto'ng sayo... BEARHUUUUUUUUUUG!!!! have a good week ahead!