Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Day Late

for someone whose life is communications, your messages are kinda muddled

or maybe it's just my head that's muddled and i've been imagining that things actually mean something when in fact, they are just some random mutterings that come out of your mouth whenever you deign to actually communicate with me

but whatever it is, can i just say, that finally, i am tired and i've reached the point of no return?
im through trying to rack my brains just to try to figure out what it is you want from me, if you wanted anything at all

and at least now, i can actually start being a friend, and nothing else. that is, if you need a friend. if not, oh well....

We are who we were when
Could have been lovers but at least you're still my day late friend
we are who, we are who we were when
Who knew what we know now
Could have been more but at least you're still my day late friend
We are who, we are who we were when
- A Day Late, Anberlin

No comments: